Salmon SaladMarketing Team Premium Food Delivery
Our simple sautéed Salmon fillet is lightly seasoned with garlic salt and served over a traditional Caesar salad.
- 600g salmon fillet, skinned and deboned
- 2 tsp garlic salt with parsley
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 romano lettuce
- 60g croutons
- 235g Caesar dressing
- 30g Parmesan cheese, grated
How to Cook
- Season the salmon with garlic salt and lemon pepper.
- Cut the lemon into 4 wedges.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Carefully place the salmon in the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the first side is evenly brown and slightly crisp, then turn over.
- Cook another 4-6 minutes or to the desired temperature.
- While the salmon is cooking, tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces and place it in a large bowl.
- Add the croutons, Caesar dressing, and Parmesan cheese, and toss until all ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates.
- Cut each fillet in half and place both halves on the salad.
- Garnish with lemon and serve.
- May be made into a wrap with lavash bread or flour tortillas.