Tartuflandia White Truffle Sauce Bruschette RecipeMarketing Team Premium Food Delivery
The appetizer will fill your home with a lovely aroma and presents well on a platter!
Looking for a stunning appetizer to serve at your next soiree? You’re in luck! Baguette slices are topped with a decadent mixture of White Truffle Cream, White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Parmigiano Reggiano.
You’ll love the unique and delicate flavor of truffles. This recipe highlights the truffle flavor in a creamy texture spread. Truffle lovers beware! This appetizer spread can be made ahead and stored in the fridge until you are ready for your guests.
Bruschetta with Tartuflandia White Truffle Sauce is a typical appetizer of the Umbrian tradition, tasty and fragrant. Preparation is fast and anyone who loves the typical flavors of Tartuflandia White Truffle Sauce with White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oi will be content. It’s the perfect finger food, great when you have guests over.
Cooking Time: 4min
Total Time: 5min
- Artisan Baguette Bread
- White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tartuflandia White Truffle Cream
- Parmigiano Reggiano
1. Heat a griddle pan and toast the sliced artisan baguette bread for about 2 mins on each side until golden and marked.
2. Peel and rub the cut side of the garlic clove over each bread slice.
3. Spread a generous amount of white truffle cream on toasted bread slices.
4. Scatter with rocket leaves and Parmigiano Reggiano shavings.
5. Drizzle with extra White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
6. Serve and enjoy it!