Ingredients for 4 People
50 gr Celery
20 gr Frisee Salad
5 Violet (flowers)
15 gr Lemon Juice
15 gr White Vinegar
5 gr Fennel leaves
20 gr Baby red radish
10 gr Mustard
Shop the recipe Key Ingredients
1. Set the Sous Vide Roner Kitchen Low Temperature Vacuum Cooking Machine to 62 C.
2. Place the octopus in a vacuum seal bag (in case you use Don Bocarte they are already packed )
3. Place the bag in the Sous Vide machine and set the timer for 20 minutes .
4. When the timer goes off, wrap half the octopus in cling film to form a sausage shape. Put the sausage in the freezer.
5. Cut the remaining octopus into small pieces and marinate in oil, lemon juice, vinegar and mustard for 24 hours.
6. Take the sausage out of the freezer and slice thinly using slicing machine.
7. Put the slices of octopus in a circular shape on the plate and season with salt and pepper.
8. Decorate with pieces of marinated octopus, taggiasca olives, salad greens, fennel leaves, edible flowers, sprout and thinly sliced radish.
9. Finish the dish with a drizzle of olive oil.