Ingredients for 4 people
4 slices yellow melon
2 slices watermelon
300gr. Clean Squid
1 Big Red Chilli
100 gr Rocket Salad Leaves
2 grams Piment d’Espelet (Smoked Paprika)
20 grams Sugar
5 gram chopped Garlic
Shop the recipe Key Ingredients
Almond “Marcona” from Spain 100 gr฿280/Pack
Extra Vergin Olive Oil “Bormano”500ml.฿800/Bottle
1. Cut the watermelon in 8 big rectangles , remove the seeds.
2. Cut the melon in to slices and each slice in half
3. Toast the almond at 170 degree for 6 minutes and cut them in half.
4. Defrost the scampi and clean it.
5. Cut the squid in to triangles
6. Clean the rocket leaves , squize the lime and julienne the big chili pepper without the seeds.
7. In a pan with the olive oil color the squid and the scampi, than remove them.
8. In the same pan put a little chopped garlic, chili pepper, the fruit and a spoon of sugar .Caramelize from all sides.
9. Poor some lime juice and grated lime skin , add the scampi the squid and the taggiasche olives. Cook all together.
10. Taste and check if is balanced between sweet, acid and spicy. Enjoy hot.