1. Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil and wilt baby spinach in it for about 40 seconds before removing to a plate.
2. Heat 2 tablespoon of butter in a pan over medium-high heat
3. When butter is completely melted and frothing, carefully place your scallops in pan.
4. After 1 minute or when face-down side has turned golden brown, turn scallops over.
5. After another minute, remove scallops carefully with tongs. Discard remaining butter.
6. Wipe the pan. Gently heat remaining butter and allow to color for a couple of minutes, until a nice chestnut brown color.
7. Arrange spinach artfully and top with one or two scallops.
8. Dress with brown butter
9. Spoon caviar on top of scallops before grating bottarga over everything.