1. Put the garlic in a pot with a spoon of olive oil and let it fry slightly , then add the clams. When the clams start to open add the white wine and let it cook for 1 minute.
2. Cut the tomatoes in ½ , add salt pepper and olive oil and saute them in a hot pot. Add a bit of the clam juice.
3. Boil the pasta in salty water. 1 minute before the pasta cooking time, take the pasta out of the water and add it to the clams.
4. Add the sea urchin. Mix till all looks creamy and the pasta is fully cooked .
5. Add the parsley, serve it on hot plates and grate the bottarga as a topping of each plate.