Pasta Burro e ParmigianoMarketing Team Premium Food Delivery
When it comes to comfort food, pasta is the top choice of a number of people. It comes in a variety of different flavors, and the recipe can be tailored as per your taste and preferences. This recipe of ‘Pasta Burro e Parmigiano’ mainly includes boiled spaghetti, butter, cheese, and salt. It gets its classic flavor from stir-frying boiled pasta in butter and later making gravy by mixing cheese and pasta water. You can make it for parties or lazy evenings and it will be prepared in a jiffy. So, try this delicious pasta recipe and enjoy it with your loved ones.
- 1 cup boiled pasta spaghetti
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon butter
- salt as required
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
Step 1 Heat butter
- Take a pan and heat butter in it. Add drained and boiled pasta to it and stir fry for a minute. Keep tossing it continuously.
Step 2 Add cheese
- Add grated cheese to it and mix well. Add water in batches to form a thick gravy. (It is better to use pasta water in which the pasta was boiled.)
Step 3 Add salt and pepper
- Lastly add salt, and pepper and mix well. Turn off the flame once everything is mixed well and you have a thick gravy, as you don’t have to overcook the pasta.