Honey Garlic SalmonMarketing Team Premium Food Delivery
Our Salmon fillet mixed with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. It’s garlicky, sweet, and sticky with simple ingredients.
The delicious honey and garlic sauce make this salmon recipe extremely juicy, moist, and full of flavors.
This is one of the easiest salmon dishes to make at home. Takes only 15 mins to make dinner using this Honey Garlic Salmon recipe!
- 12 oz. (300 g) salmon, cut into 2-3 fillet strips
- black pepper
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
How to Cook:
- Season the surface of the salmon fillet with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, and a pinch of salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet (cast-iron skillet preferred) on high heat. Add the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon, skin side down first, for about 1 minute. Turn the salmon over and cook for 1 minute. Turn it over again so the skin side is at the bottom.
- Add the garlic to the pan, and saute until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, and reduce the sauce until it’s sticky. Salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes.
- Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (optional step).
- Top the salmon with parsley and serve immediately.
- Double the sauce by using 4 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons warm water, and 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, if you like it saucy.
- Broiling on high heat chars the surface of the fish, making this recipe extremely delicious and restaurant-worthy.